FDR is proud to sponsor and is committed to the ‘reuse, reduce and recycling’ methodology
- Our goal is to foster partnerships that will enhance our local economy using environmental improvements that create cleaner safer neighborhoods.
- We are dedicated to environmental improvements that foster a sustainable future and lead to social and economic improvements in the community we do business.
- Our mission is to create cleaner safer neighborhoods in which we live by working together with our neighbors to improve our local environmental quality
- We are committed to working locally to improve the social, economic and environmental well-being of our community.
We are committed to working locally to improve the social, economic and environmental well-being of our community.
- FDR understands that its business activities impact the earth and its resources. We will continue our efforts to conserve resources, preserve natural habitats and prevent pollution. We will achieve results by:
- Developing environmental best practices in programs, products and services
- Setting environmental impact targets and measuring performance
- Working with our employees, suppliers, owners and local communities to minimize our environmental impact
- Complying with local, provincial and federal environmental laws
Our areas of focus include:
- Educate and influence all internal and external stakeholders
- Reduce energy consumption and track performance
- Reduce water usage and recycle
- Improve air quality
- Minimize waste by recycling and reusing materials
- Implement sustainable procurement practices
- Participate in local community environmental activities